Friday, October 11, 2013

Announcing the US Release of Simple Sewing with Lola Nova


Hello and happy Friday!
I am very excited to (finally) announce the US release of my book Simple Sewing with Lola Nova by Alexandra Smith!

This has been a long time coming so I am very happy to see it available in my home country!
You can find my book on Amazon.com HERE

I am still awaiting more information from my publisher and a few copies. I will keep you posted as to where else you can find the book, any special events that might be coming up, and a giveaway on my blog soon! Watch this space!

A huge thank you to all of my wonderful readers and friends!

Have a lovely weekend all.
xo

10 comments:

chriswreckage said...

Congratulations, Alex!!

Heldasland said...

Congratulations.

sustainablemum said...

Congratulations!

I have had your book on long term loan from the library (ahem about six months!). I just received my own copy as a birthday present.

Fine said...

Congratulations! So very happy for you. Have a nice weekend, too!

Flaming Nora said...

Congratulations! You must be so happy to finally be able to see it in the book stores. xx

Mom L said...

What a wonderful happening!

Nancy in Iowa

Annie Cholewa said...

Ooh, so excited for you Alex :)

Fledgling said...

'Bout time, yo! Congratulations, Alex!

Jan said...

I borrowed this book from the library and loved it so much I bought one as a gift from me to me. There are so many great projects in here; I think I'll start with one of the bags and just keep going... Well done, Alexandra.

camp and cottage living said...

Alexandria
I just won your book through a drawing at Little House in Paradise.
I'm very excited to get it! It looks like my kind of book.
I bet it will sell very well!